Everyone wants to look their best but people rarely think about how their health affects the state of their hair. Unhealthy, dry, and damaged hair is not only due to poor maintenance but also neglect of the body. Here are a few quick tips to keep your hair shiny and your body healthy.
- Work-out at least 3 to 5 days a week for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- When doing cardio, the rule of thumb is to burn 100 calories every 10 minutes.
- Do weight training 2 to 3 days out the week. Cardio is great, but you must build your muscles to gain more metabolism.
- Change your eating habits. Eat clean, green, and raw as much as possible.
- Let your hair breathe. Expose yourself to open sunlight everyday for a healthy dose of Vitamin D.